Management Analyst Position
[Posted on 05/15/2019]
Job Title: Management Analyst Position
New Oriental Market LLC is a retail grocery store chain that currently operates five retail grocery stores specializing in international food products. Based in East Lansing, Michigan, the company does business under the name Oriental Mart. Oriental Mart is focused on catering to international tastes. The company’s retail grocery stores offer fresh produce, meat, seafood, grains, frozen and cooked foods, as well as more than 5,000 other grocery items sourced locally and from 35 different countries.
As a grocery store enterprise operating in multiple states and working with geographically dispersed suppliers both domestic and international, New Oriental Market is a large, complex business involving many component functions. To streamline its operational efficiency, New Oriental Market seeks to hire a Management Analyst. The Management Analyst will advise the company’s management in operating more efficiently and effectively. Specifically, the analyst will research and analyze operational data, including finance, supply chain, and management processes to develop management solutions and alternative practices. The analyst will also recommend new systems, procedures, or organizational changes and assess changes to ensure the effectiveness of recommended measures.
The hired individual will be responsible for the following duties for the Management Analyst Position:
- Collect and analyze business and financial data from accounting records, financial statements, contracts, invoices, purchase orders, supplier agreements, and other business documents to assess the company’s finances, expenditures, and profitability;
- Investigate and analyze information such as employment reports and management communications to assess the company’s organizational and operational efficiency;
- Interview company personnel to learn unit functions, work performed, and methods, equipment, and personnel used;
- Develop and review questionnaires, reports, and forms from managers to analyze relevant managerial or operational issues;
- Prepare written reports for management recommending new procedures, systems or organizational changes;
- Develop operational and procedural manuals to train employees in compliance with organizational policy;
- Collect feedback from managers and personnel about the functioning of newly implemented systems or procedures to assess the effectiveness of the measures;
- Master’s degree in business administration or related field;
- 1-year work experience in corporate financial analysis or financial accounting analysis
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Quickbooks, ERP software;
- Apply to New Oriental Market LLC DBA Oriental Mart C/O Bowen Kou, 2800 E. Grand River Ave., East Lansing, MI, 48823.
[12:17 pm 06/20/2019]
Go back to Careers Page >>>